Location: St. George, UT
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Lead Safety Program to ensure employee safety and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with the team.
- Inspect the facility and property on a regular basis to identify safety, health, and environmental risks and ensure those items are mitigated in an appropriate time basis.
- Provide environmental, health, and safety training for new hires as part of the new hire orientation process.
- Provide direction with the production team if any unsafe acts or conditions are observed.
- Train and mentor department subject matter experts in the application of safety and the continuous improvement system.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to attain maximum safety, product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
- Industrial Safety or a technical discipline is desired.
- Minimum 3 years business operations, plant engineering, or manufacturing experience, including 1-2 years of proven success with process improvement programs.
- Experience delivering OSHA-compliant Safety programs in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Environmental regulations would be preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing concrete applications is highly regarded.