Location: Tracy, CA
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Define specifications and prepare drawings and other submittals as required for projects.
- Direct, review, and check work performed by Project Designers.
- Manage project files to ensure they are organized and provide current information.
- Design project to minimize manufacturing/shipping costs.
- Review and assess vendor proposals.
- Establish and maintain customer relations.
- Coordinate manufacturing and delivery with shop personnel and customer/engineer.
- Monitor production & customer schedules. Modify schedules or plans as required.
- College degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or construction management.
- Minimum of three years’ work-related experience in project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.